China slams Japan for `Three nos` over Senkaku islands
Tokyo: China has accused Tokyo of propagating `three nos - no recognition, no shelving and no dialogue over the Senkaku Islands.
China said that if Japan continued to say no, its government would not be able to hold talks with Japan over the disputed islands.
China also said that the problem with Japan is that it does not recognize there is a territorial dispute over the uninhabited Japanese-administered East China Sea islands, which it calls Diaoyu.
According to the Japan Times, Beijing also criticized Tokyo for denying China`s claim that past leaders agreed to shelve the issue.
The Chinese Government also accused Japan of not agreeing to dialogue based on the shared recognition that there is a territorial dispute.
According to the report, a high-ranking Chinese official said that unless Japan changes its stance, the bilateral relationship will become inflexible with no possible solutions.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video