China successfully launches orbiter into space
Beijing: China today successfully sent an experimental orbiter into space to conduct scientific and technological experiments.
The orbiter SJ-11-05 was fired into space from China`s Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center. The orbiter was put into scheduled orbit, said a statement issued by the center in northwest China`s Gobi desert. The orbiter was carried by a Long March II-C rocket.
It will be used to conduct scientific and technological experiments, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj