China suggests fresh effort to solve Iranian nuclear issue
Beijing: China Tuesday urged all concerned parties to use a new round of talks on Iran`s nuclear issues and seek pragmatic solutions.
"As the new round of talks starts soon, we urge all parties concerned to step up pragmatic efforts, properly settle differences, search for pragmatic and viable solutions, start new phase of substantial negotiations and seek early progress," reported Xinhua citing foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.
The ministry`s statement came at a time when delegates of five permanent members of the UNSC and Germany started a new round of talks with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme in Geneva Tuesday.
The official reaffirmed China`s commitment to keeping communications with related parties open and making constructive efforts to promote the peace talks on Iran nuclear issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption