China suggests fresh effort to solve Iranian nuclear issue
Beijing: China Tuesday urged all concerned parties to use a new round of talks on Iran`s nuclear issues and seek pragmatic solutions.
"As the new round of talks starts soon, we urge all parties concerned to step up pragmatic efforts, properly settle differences, search for pragmatic and viable solutions, start new phase of substantial negotiations and seek early progress," reported Xinhua citing foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.
The ministry`s statement came at a time when delegates of five permanent members of the UNSC and Germany started a new round of talks with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme in Geneva Tuesday.
The official reaffirmed China`s commitment to keeping communications with related parties open and making constructive efforts to promote the peace talks on Iran nuclear issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq