China suggests fresh effort to solve Iranian nuclear issue
Beijing: China Tuesday urged all concerned parties to use a new round of talks on Iran`s nuclear issues and seek pragmatic solutions.
"As the new round of talks starts soon, we urge all parties concerned to step up pragmatic efforts, properly settle differences, search for pragmatic and viable solutions, start new phase of substantial negotiations and seek early progress," reported Xinhua citing foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.
The ministry`s statement came at a time when delegates of five permanent members of the UNSC and Germany started a new round of talks with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme in Geneva Tuesday.
The official reaffirmed China`s commitment to keeping communications with related parties open and making constructive efforts to promote the peace talks on Iran nuclear issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!