China suggests fresh effort to solve Iranian nuclear issue
Beijing: China Tuesday urged all concerned parties to use a new round of talks on Iran`s nuclear issues and seek pragmatic solutions.
"As the new round of talks starts soon, we urge all parties concerned to step up pragmatic efforts, properly settle differences, search for pragmatic and viable solutions, start new phase of substantial negotiations and seek early progress," reported Xinhua citing foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.
The ministry`s statement came at a time when delegates of five permanent members of the UNSC and Germany started a new round of talks with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme in Geneva Tuesday.
The official reaffirmed China`s commitment to keeping communications with related parties open and making constructive efforts to promote the peace talks on Iran nuclear issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why