`China to be more active in world affairs`
Beijing: China will be more actively involved in international affairs and play its due role to make the international system more just and equitable, Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi said on Saturday.
"China has participated in and contributed to the building of the international system, and we will be more actively involved in international affairs," he told a press conference held on the sidelines of the annual session of the country`s national legislature, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India