China to conduct naval drills in Pacific
Beijing: China will conduct annual naval exercises in the Western Pacific at the end of this month.
"This is an annual, planned routine drill. It is not directed at any specific country or target and is in keeping with relevant international laws and practices," the China Daily quoted a Defence Ministry statement, as saying.
"China``s freedom of navigation and other legal rights should not be obstructed," it added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill