China to deploy more security guards at schools
Beijing: China will deploy more security guards in schools as well as at kindergartens. The country witnessed a string of attacks on school students two years back.
The education ministry will deploy more security guards in primary and middle schools as well as kindergartens to maintain better schoolyard security, reported Xinhua citing the Beijing Times.
By 2013, the education facilities will have at least one guard, the report quoted Minister of Education Yuan Guiren as saying.
Yuan called for standardized safety around schools, where patrolling and cutting out safety irregularities will be introduced. The regulation on school bus safety management will also be implemented.
China`s school security worsened in 2010 after a series of attacks on kindergartens and primary school students.
Since then, the authorities have beefed up their efforts in providing safety.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi