China to firm up ties with neighbours in 2013
Beijing: China Monday said it would focus on developing stable, sound and new type of relations with the neighbouring and emerging countries in 2013 with more initiatives to address the regional and international issues.
Summing up China`s foreign policy challenges in 2013, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunyang said that Beijing would strive for deepening trust and integration of interests with the neighbouring countries.
China will work for the establishment of a stable, sound and new type of relations, deepen mutual trust and integration of interests with the neighbouring countries to enhance cooperation with emerging nations, she said.
Hua said China will come out with more proposals and plans on major international and regional issues.
"We will enhance people to people exchanges especially among young people," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- It's a canard that Kalam was reluctant to appoint Sonia Gandhi as PM: Manmohan Singh