China to firm up ties with neighbours in 2013
Beijing: China Monday said it would focus on developing stable, sound and new type of relations with the neighbouring and emerging countries in 2013 with more initiatives to address the regional and international issues.
Summing up China`s foreign policy challenges in 2013, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunyang said that Beijing would strive for deepening trust and integration of interests with the neighbouring countries.
China will work for the establishment of a stable, sound and new type of relations, deepen mutual trust and integration of interests with the neighbouring countries to enhance cooperation with emerging nations, she said.
Hua said China will come out with more proposals and plans on major international and regional issues.
"We will enhance people to people exchanges especially among young people," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh