China to firm up ties with neighbours in 2013
Beijing: China Monday said it would focus on developing stable, sound and new type of relations with the neighbouring and emerging countries in 2013 with more initiatives to address the regional and international issues.
Summing up China`s foreign policy challenges in 2013, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunyang said that Beijing would strive for deepening trust and integration of interests with the neighbouring countries.
China will work for the establishment of a stable, sound and new type of relations, deepen mutual trust and integration of interests with the neighbouring countries to enhance cooperation with emerging nations, she said.
Hua said China will come out with more proposals and plans on major international and regional issues.
"We will enhance people to people exchanges especially among young people," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Texas mother fatally shoots 2 daughters; police kill her
- Brexit, a sign of anti-elite revolt: analysts
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh had a bitter fall-out on their Paris vacay? - Details inside
- Jayalalithaa urges PM Narendra Modi to get fishermen released from Sri Lanka
- 'Girl boss': Sushmita Sen's weekend getaway with her adorable daughters!