China to firm up ties with neighbours in 2013
Beijing: China Monday said it would focus on developing stable, sound and new type of relations with the neighbouring and emerging countries in 2013 with more initiatives to address the regional and international issues.
Summing up China`s foreign policy challenges in 2013, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunyang said that Beijing would strive for deepening trust and integration of interests with the neighbouring countries.
China will work for the establishment of a stable, sound and new type of relations, deepen mutual trust and integration of interests with the neighbouring countries to enhance cooperation with emerging nations, she said.
Hua said China will come out with more proposals and plans on major international and regional issues.
"We will enhance people to people exchanges especially among young people," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends