China to have military zones for defence industries
Beijing: China plans to protect its defence-related scientific, technological and industrial facilities by marking them as military zones, a military official said.
Some key organizations will be zoned as forbidden military areas or restricted military areas, said Ma Yifei, bureau director of the People`s Liberation Army`s Headquarters of the General Staff, reported People`s Daily.
National defense organizations related to science, technology and industry have a direct bearing on the country`s national security and defence strengths and, thus, require good security and confidentiality, Ma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan