China to have military zones for defence industries
Beijing: China plans to protect its defence-related scientific, technological and industrial facilities by marking them as military zones, a military official said.
Some key organizations will be zoned as forbidden military areas or restricted military areas, said Ma Yifei, bureau director of the People`s Liberation Army`s Headquarters of the General Staff, reported People`s Daily.
National defense organizations related to science, technology and industry have a direct bearing on the country`s national security and defence strengths and, thus, require good security and confidentiality, Ma said.
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12 on May ) Result 2016 to be declared today 3 at 12 noon
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments
- 162 children die in four months in Pakistan's Tharparkar district