China to have military zones for defence industries
Beijing: China plans to protect its defence-related scientific, technological and industrial facilities by marking them as military zones, a military official said.
Some key organizations will be zoned as forbidden military areas or restricted military areas, said Ma Yifei, bureau director of the People`s Liberation Army`s Headquarters of the General Staff, reported People`s Daily.
National defense organizations related to science, technology and industry have a direct bearing on the country`s national security and defence strengths and, thus, require good security and confidentiality, Ma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan