China to have military zones for defence industries
Beijing: China plans to protect its defence-related scientific, technological and industrial facilities by marking them as military zones, a military official said.
Some key organizations will be zoned as forbidden military areas or restricted military areas, said Ma Yifei, bureau director of the People`s Liberation Army`s Headquarters of the General Staff, reported People`s Daily.
National defense organizations related to science, technology and industry have a direct bearing on the country`s national security and defence strengths and, thus, require good security and confidentiality, Ma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday