China to have military zones for defence industries
Beijing: China plans to protect its defence-related scientific, technological and industrial facilities by marking them as military zones, a military official said.
Some key organizations will be zoned as forbidden military areas or restricted military areas, said Ma Yifei, bureau director of the People`s Liberation Army`s Headquarters of the General Staff, reported People`s Daily.
National defense organizations related to science, technology and industry have a direct bearing on the country`s national security and defence strengths and, thus, require good security and confidentiality, Ma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest