China to recruit women pilots for deep-sea submersible
Beijing: China`s State Oceanic Administration will recruit two highly educated women pilots to operate a deep-sea submersible.
Nearly 100 applications have been received, and most of them are from fresh graduates holding master`s or doctoral degrees, an official told Xinhua.
The administration will choose from women graduates with bachelor`s degrees or higher between the ages of 22 and 30, with height between 1.6 to 1.7 metres and good eyesight.
Four male pilots aged 22 to 35 with height between 1.65 to 1.76 metres are also being selected.
The academic background of the candidates is limited to certain subjects, including mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and electronics technology.
Applicants will go through a series of tests, including medical examination, physical fitness testing and a psychological interview.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price