China to test-fly drone
Beijing: China plans to test-fly an indigenously built drone to be used by the People`s Liberation Army (PLA).
The drone functions include automatic tracking and surveillance, the People`s Daily reported on Friday. Key attack technologies will be tested.
China had displayed eight types of drones at the ninth China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition in Guangdong province in November.
Although China has made good technological advances in recent years, it still lags behind in drone technology compared to some other countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!