China to test-fly drone
Beijing: China plans to test-fly an indigenously built drone to be used by the People`s Liberation Army (PLA).
The drone functions include automatic tracking and surveillance, the People`s Daily reported on Friday. Key attack technologies will be tested.
China had displayed eight types of drones at the ninth China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition in Guangdong province in November.
Although China has made good technological advances in recent years, it still lags behind in drone technology compared to some other countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Member of J&K Constituent Assembly Peerzada Ghulam Jeelani passes away
- One of the suspects arrested in the Maidservant rape case in Thane
- Haryana RS elections: Experts question delay in raising objection to Election Commission
- WATCH: This is how Iceland celebrated victory over England with their fans. Goosebumps!
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture