China to test home-made helicopter in November
Beijing: China will conduct a test of its home-made helicopter next month.
The first helicopter manufactured in its plant in Tianjin would begin test flights in early November, officials at Avicopter Corporation Limited (ACL) said yesterday.
The assembly of the aircraft, a two-tonne AC311 light helicopter, was completed last week and it is to be used for training, fire fighting, first-aid and tourism, according to ACL.
The company officials told Xinhua that the plant would be able to produce more than 300 aircraft annually by 2017.
ACL was a joint venture set up by the Aviation Industry Corporation of China and the municipal government of Tianjin in May 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO