China TV shows men catching girl from 5-story fall
Beijing: Chinese state television has shown men catching a 2-and-a-half-year-old girl who apparently fell from a fifth-story window.
The girl, Qiqi, escaped with small scrapes on her face.
The security camera footage aired by CCTV showed a group of men in an alley pointing and looking up the side of a building. They dash into a huddle just as the youngster falls into their arms.
CCTV said workers at a delivery company nearby heard the girl crying as her legs dangled out the window. The report quoted her parents as saying they left Qiqi home alone while she was sleeping but she climbed onto the windowsill after she woke.
It happened yesterday In Ninghai, in eastern Zhejiang province.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Cong accuses PM Modi of doctoring birth details, education info; threatens to expose facts
- North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un bans all weddings, funerals ahead of party congress: Report
- Funny video: Squirrel taunts house cat through glass door – Watch
- L&T Finance terminates over 500 employees citing poor performance
- Illegal mining scam: BJP Karnataka president Yeddyurappa becomes teary-eyed in CBI court