China warns against pre-judging Syrian chemical weapons probe
Beijing: China has appealed the international community to avoid prejudging the outcome before the United Nations completes its investigation on the alleged chemical weapons attack on Syrian capital.
China’s Foreign Ministry has said that it supports an objective, impartial and professional investigation, while opposing use of chemical weapons, the Daily Times reports.
UN has demanded the Syrian government to give access to its rebel-held Damascus suburbs for the chemical weapons experts to complete their investigation.
Earlier, Syria’s opposition had accused government forces of using poison gas in an attack on civilians on Wednesday killed hundreds just a few miles from the UN team’s hotel.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India