China’s aircraft carrier undertakes new sea trial
Beijing: The Chinese Defence Ministry said on Thursday that the ongoing sea test of the country`s aircraft carrier is not related to the current regional situation.
Previous sea tests of the aircraft carrier have achieved expected results, and more research tests will be carried out according to preset plans, spokesman Geng Yansheng told a monthly press briefing.
Media reported earlier that China`s aircraft carrier is to begin service this year, but Geng made no comment about this.
China has stressed on many occasions that it maintains a defensive nature in national defence policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried