China`s bus explosion caused by disgruntled mine worker: Police
Beijing: An explosion that killed 11 people in north-eastern China last week was caused by a disgruntled coal mine worker, police said on Monday.
The blast was initially believed to be an accident.
A DNA test confirmed that the key suspect, a man named Gao Wanfeng, died in the blast, police said.
Gao lived alone in Chaoyang Village, Shangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province, after three divorces.
He made a living by working in coal mines after he was released from prison in 2005.
He had disputes over injury compensation with a mine owner last year, state-run Xinhua said.
Forty people were injured in the blast, and they are being treated in the hospital.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know