China`s bus explosion caused by disgruntled mine worker: Police
Beijing: An explosion that killed 11 people in north-eastern China last week was caused by a disgruntled coal mine worker, police said on Monday.
The blast was initially believed to be an accident.
A DNA test confirmed that the key suspect, a man named Gao Wanfeng, died in the blast, police said.
Gao lived alone in Chaoyang Village, Shangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province, after three divorces.
He made a living by working in coal mines after he was released from prison in 2005.
He had disputes over injury compensation with a mine owner last year, state-run Xinhua said.
Forty people were injured in the blast, and they are being treated in the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi