Chinese Army to revamp evaluation system
Beijing: People`s Liberation Army (PLA) is mulling to revamp its official evaluation system amid a widening anti-corruption campaign in the country.
Evaluations of army officials should focus on their political reliability, competence, clean conduct and trustworthiness, Xinhua quoted a document issued by the PLA General Political Department with the authorisation of Chinese President Xi Jinping and the Central Military Commission (CMC).
It said that those in charge of official evaluations should first seek advice from the Communist Party of China (CPC) committees at all levels.
They must also consult disciplinary organs to check whether the officials are honest and self-disciplined, the document said, adding that results of the evaluations would serve as an important reference for official selections and appointments.
The Chinese president is also chairman of the CMC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog