Chinese drug trafficker jumps to death
Beijing: A suspected drug trafficker in China reportedly jumped to his death on Wednesday after a gun battle with police in southwest Sichuan Province, local police said.
Police said they were fired upon when they raided an apartment in Chenghua District to arrest a drug trafficking ring.
One of the suspects jumped from the 10th floor and died and another two were arrested, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
One policeman was also injured on the right shoulder, a local police statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray