Chinese drug trafficker jumps to death
Beijing: A suspected drug trafficker in China reportedly jumped to his death on Wednesday after a gun battle with police in southwest Sichuan Province, local police said.
Police said they were fired upon when they raided an apartment in Chenghua District to arrest a drug trafficking ring.
One of the suspects jumped from the 10th floor and died and another two were arrested, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
One policeman was also injured on the right shoulder, a local police statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!