Chinese drug trafficker jumps to death
Beijing: A suspected drug trafficker in China reportedly jumped to his death on Wednesday after a gun battle with police in southwest Sichuan Province, local police said.
Police said they were fired upon when they raided an apartment in Chenghua District to arrest a drug trafficking ring.
One of the suspects jumped from the 10th floor and died and another two were arrested, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
One policeman was also injured on the right shoulder, a local police statement said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today