Chinese general spy talk leaked onto YouTube
Beijing: Footage of a Chinese general discussing sensitive spying cases has been leaked onto video sharing site YouTube.
The footage of a talk by Major General Jin Yinan appears to be a potentially embarrassing failure of secrecy for the usually tightlipped military. Some of the cases had been publicly announced, but many details were secret.
Among those discussed was former ambassador to South Korea Li Bin, who was sentenced to seven years for corruption. Jin said Li had actually been discovered passing secrets to South Korea, but the allegations were too embarrassing to make public.
China`s Defence Ministry did not immediately respond Monday to faxed questions about the footage. Calls to the National Defence University where Jin is a lecturer rang unanswered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?