Chinese man buries son alive over homework
Beijing: A man in China`s Yunnan province has been detained for allegedly beating his son and burying him alive over daily quibbles, a media report said.
The suspect, surnamed Li, killed his six-year-old son for not doing his homework, reported Shanghai Daily citing a Yunnan.cn report.
Li kicked his son in the chest and threw him against the wall. When the boy did not get up, the father hit him on the head with a rock and the boy passed out, the website reported.
He then buried the son on a hill instead of taking him to any hospital.
Li`s three other children witnessed the violence but they were threatened against telling anyone about the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'