Chinese man kills 7 members of his family over dispute
Beijing: A Chinese man went on a killing spree on Friday murdering seven members of his family including his wife and two children in the central Henan Province.
The man, surnamed Guo, hailing from Shuangzhong village, Wangjia Township in the province strangled his wife, 34, in a family dispute, then killed their son, 10, daughter, 4, as well as his wife`s parents, sister and her son, police said.
Guo was later arrested and confessed his crime, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
An investigation is underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say