Chinese model convicted for impersonating as policewoman
Beijing: An aspiring Chinese model has been given a suspended jail sentence of nine months after she posted a series of racy photographs of herself as a police officer.
The 23-year-old Wang Xiaomeng had posted the risque photos on a microblogging site in July, including one in which she was pulling on black stockings while wearing a police shirt, the Beijing Times reported.
She was given suspended sentence by Fengtai district court in Beijing.
The Model also wrote in her blog that as a policewoman, she has so much pressure because she has to dine with government officials every day.
The photographs were forwarded online thousands of times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional