Chinese model convicted for impersonating as policewoman
Beijing: An aspiring Chinese model has been given a suspended jail sentence of nine months after she posted a series of racy photographs of herself as a police officer.
The 23-year-old Wang Xiaomeng had posted the risque photos on a microblogging site in July, including one in which she was pulling on black stockings while wearing a police shirt, the Beijing Times reported.
She was given suspended sentence by Fengtai district court in Beijing.
The Model also wrote in her blog that as a policewoman, she has so much pressure because she has to dine with government officials every day.
The photographs were forwarded online thousands of times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev