Chinese model convicted for impersonating as policewoman
Beijing: An aspiring Chinese model has been given a suspended jail sentence of nine months after she posted a series of racy photographs of herself as a police officer.
The 23-year-old Wang Xiaomeng had posted the risque photos on a microblogging site in July, including one in which she was pulling on black stockings while wearing a police shirt, the Beijing Times reported.
She was given suspended sentence by Fengtai district court in Beijing.
The Model also wrote in her blog that as a policewoman, she has so much pressure because she has to dine with government officials every day.
The photographs were forwarded online thousands of times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days