Chinese school principal fired over sex abuse
Beijing: The principal of a private school in China has been fired after he allegedly sexually abused a student, a media report said on Friday.
Parents of the student, whose age and name were not disclosed, said their child was forced to take off his pants and stand still as a form of punishment, the China Daily reported.
The education department in Wuxi in Jiangsu province ordered the school to dismiss the principal and to provide psychological counselling to the victim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?