Chinese school principal fired over sex abuse
Beijing: The principal of a private school in China has been fired after he allegedly sexually abused a student, a media report said on Friday.
Parents of the student, whose age and name were not disclosed, said their child was forced to take off his pants and stand still as a form of punishment, the China Daily reported.
The education department in Wuxi in Jiangsu province ordered the school to dismiss the principal and to provide psychological counselling to the victim.
- IAF choppers dump water to douse forest fires; Centre sends probe team to Uttarakhand
- ISIS publishes 'hitlist' of 70 US military personnel
- Over 81 percent polling in Bengal assembly polls phase five
- AIADMK government implemented several worker welfare schemes: Jayalalithaa
- Congress criticises Centre for not inquiring Vijay Mallya's transactions