Chinese school principal fired over sex abuse
Beijing: The principal of a private school in China has been fired after he allegedly sexually abused a student, a media report said on Friday.
Parents of the student, whose age and name were not disclosed, said their child was forced to take off his pants and stand still as a form of punishment, the China Daily reported.
The education department in Wuxi in Jiangsu province ordered the school to dismiss the principal and to provide psychological counselling to the victim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?