Chinese serial killer shot dead
Beijing: A fugitive gunman who is suspected of killing nine in armed robberies since 2004 was shot dead Tuesday in southwest China`s Chongqing area, police said.
Zhou, described as "ruthless and highly dangerous" by China`s authorities, has become infamous for robbing people withdrawing money from banks and repeatedly dodging police manhunts, reported Xinhua.
Officials said the wanted suspect shot nine people dead and injured five over the past eight years. The latest victim was a Chongqing police officer who was trying to stop and question Zhou before he was shot over the weekend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands