Chinese ship enters Japan`s territorial water near Senkakus
Naha (Japan): A Chinese ship entered Japan`s territorial waters near the Senkaku Islands on the East China Sea on Sunday, the Japan Coast Guard said.
The maritime surveillance ship entered the area at around 7:40 am (local time), the Coast Guard said.
The ship left the area around 50 minutes later, according to the 11th Regional Coast Guard Headquarters in Naha, Okinawa Prefecture.
China claims the Japan-controlled islets and calls them Diaoyu. (Kyodo)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider