Chinese ship enters Japan`s territorial water near Senkakus
Naha (Japan): A Chinese ship entered Japan`s territorial waters near the Senkaku Islands on the East China Sea on Sunday, the Japan Coast Guard said.
The maritime surveillance ship entered the area at around 7:40 am (local time), the Coast Guard said.
The ship left the area around 50 minutes later, according to the 11th Regional Coast Guard Headquarters in Naha, Okinawa Prefecture.
China claims the Japan-controlled islets and calls them Diaoyu. (Kyodo)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt