Chinese `Tantric sex centre` shut down
Beijing: A `Tantric sex centre` in China where its members were coaxed into promiscuous sex as a therapy to relieve tension has been busted by the police.
The centre operated from a dilapidated house on a mountain in southern Guangdong province, the Shanghai Daily reported on Thursday.
A woman assigned to lure people to register for the costly training has been detained and the facility was shut down.
Qin Mingyuan, who founded the facility, remains at large, police said.
The raid took place Tuesday after an undercover story about the centre was published in a local newspaper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi