Chinese `Tantric sex centre` shut down
Beijing: A `Tantric sex centre` in China where its members were coaxed into promiscuous sex as a therapy to relieve tension has been busted by the police.
The centre operated from a dilapidated house on a mountain in southern Guangdong province, the Shanghai Daily reported on Thursday.
A woman assigned to lure people to register for the costly training has been detained and the facility was shut down.
Qin Mingyuan, who founded the facility, remains at large, police said.
The raid took place Tuesday after an undercover story about the centre was published in a local newspaper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot