Chinese twins reunite after 41 years apart
London: Twin Chinese brothers, adopted separately as babies more than 40 years ago and raised apart, reunited after more than 40 years following a chance encounter in China`s Sichuan province.
A friend of Chengdu resident Zeng Yong , 41, told him that he had met a man in the city of Neijiang, 200km away, and claimed that he was identical to Mr Zeng, the Sky News reported.
Mr Zeng then travelled to Neijiang, to see the man for himself.
On meeting Liu Yonggang, a junior manager at the city`s bus company, he realised he was his long-lost twin brother.
Their parents had put them for adoption due to poverty and different families took them.
Since being reunited, the brothers also tracked down their estranged 74-year-old mother, who was living in Jianning, having remarried after the death of the boys` father, a decade earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman