Chinese tycoon gets death penalty
Beijing: A multi-millionaire Chinese businesswoman, who was awarded capital punishment for a fund-raising fraud has now been handed down a death penalty with a two-year reprieve by a court on Monday in a retrial.
The Higher People`s Court (HPC) in east China`s Zhejiang province handed businesswoman Wu Ying a death penalty with a two-year reprieve for fund raising fraud after retrial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley