Chinese tycoon gets death penalty
Beijing: A multi-millionaire Chinese businesswoman, who was awarded capital punishment for a fund-raising fraud has now been handed down a death penalty with a two-year reprieve by a court on Monday in a retrial.
The Higher People`s Court (HPC) in east China`s Zhejiang province handed businesswoman Wu Ying a death penalty with a two-year reprieve for fund raising fraud after retrial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH