Chinese tycoon gets death penalty
Beijing: A multi-millionaire Chinese businesswoman, who was awarded capital punishment for a fund-raising fraud has now been handed down a death penalty with a two-year reprieve by a court on Monday in a retrial.
The Higher People`s Court (HPC) in east China`s Zhejiang province handed businesswoman Wu Ying a death penalty with a two-year reprieve for fund raising fraud after retrial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress