Chinese tycoon gets death penalty
Beijing: A multi-millionaire Chinese businesswoman, who was awarded capital punishment for a fund-raising fraud has now been handed down a death penalty with a two-year reprieve by a court on Monday in a retrial.
The Higher People`s Court (HPC) in east China`s Zhejiang province handed businesswoman Wu Ying a death penalty with a two-year reprieve for fund raising fraud after retrial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'