Chinese tycoon gets death penalty
Beijing: A multi-millionaire Chinese businesswoman, who was awarded capital punishment for a fund-raising fraud has now been handed down a death penalty with a two-year reprieve by a court on Monday in a retrial.
The Higher People`s Court (HPC) in east China`s Zhejiang province handed businesswoman Wu Ying a death penalty with a two-year reprieve for fund raising fraud after retrial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened