Chinese VP Jinping to visit US next month
Washington: Chinese Vice President Xi
Jinping will travel to the United States next month to hold talks with his American counterpart Joe Biden on a wide range
of bilateral, regional and global issues, the White House has said.
At Biden`s invitation, the Chinese Vice President would
be visiting White House February 14.
"This is the second of the planned reciprocal visits between the Vice Presidents announced by President Barack Obama and Chinese President Hu Jintao during the latter`s state visit to Washington last year," the White House said.
While in Washington, Vice President Xi will meet with the President, the Vice President, and other senior Administration officials to discuss a broad range of bilateral, regional, and global issues, the White House said.
Xi will also travel to Iowa and California.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy