Chinese VP Jinping to visit US next month
Washington: Chinese Vice President Xi
Jinping will travel to the United States next month to hold talks with his American counterpart Joe Biden on a wide range
of bilateral, regional and global issues, the White House has said.
At Biden`s invitation, the Chinese Vice President would
be visiting White House February 14.
"This is the second of the planned reciprocal visits between the Vice Presidents announced by President Barack Obama and Chinese President Hu Jintao during the latter`s state visit to Washington last year," the White House said.
While in Washington, Vice President Xi will meet with the President, the Vice President, and other senior Administration officials to discuss a broad range of bilateral, regional, and global issues, the White House said.
Xi will also travel to Iowa and California.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi