Chinese woman seeks husband who won`t have sex
Beijing: A 38-year-old woman who runs a website that promotes virginity is seeking a husband with stringent conditions attached -- no premarital sex and no sex for the first three years of marriage.
Tu Shiyou, a 38-year-old single woman runs the website Preserve Virginity that is dedicated to promoting virginity before marriage. She posted a personal ad online to seek a husband, reported China Daily citing rednet.cn.
The prospective husband has to meet certain conditions, including no sex before marriage and no sex life during the first three years of marriage.
Her message sparked a heated online debate and was forwarded almost 10,000 times in one hour on Sina Weibo, a microblogging website.
While some said that Tu won`t be able to find a husband due to these requirements, others said she was trying to promote herself.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September
- Nita Ambani launch multi-discipline sports initiative; laud PM Modi for Olympics task force idea