Chinese woman seeks husband who won`t have sex
Beijing: A 38-year-old woman who runs a website that promotes virginity is seeking a husband with stringent conditions attached -- no premarital sex and no sex for the first three years of marriage.
Tu Shiyou, a 38-year-old single woman runs the website Preserve Virginity that is dedicated to promoting virginity before marriage. She posted a personal ad online to seek a husband, reported China Daily citing rednet.cn.
The prospective husband has to meet certain conditions, including no sex before marriage and no sex life during the first three years of marriage.
Her message sparked a heated online debate and was forwarded almost 10,000 times in one hour on Sina Weibo, a microblogging website.
While some said that Tu won`t be able to find a husband due to these requirements, others said she was trying to promote herself.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls