Chinese woman seeks husband who won`t have sex
Beijing: A 38-year-old woman who runs a website that promotes virginity is seeking a husband with stringent conditions attached -- no premarital sex and no sex for the first three years of marriage.
Tu Shiyou, a 38-year-old single woman runs the website Preserve Virginity that is dedicated to promoting virginity before marriage. She posted a personal ad online to seek a husband, reported China Daily citing rednet.cn.
The prospective husband has to meet certain conditions, including no sex before marriage and no sex life during the first three years of marriage.
Her message sparked a heated online debate and was forwarded almost 10,000 times in one hour on Sina Weibo, a microblogging website.
While some said that Tu won`t be able to find a husband due to these requirements, others said she was trying to promote herself.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth