Chinese woman seeks husband who won`t have sex
Beijing: A 38-year-old woman who runs a website that promotes virginity is seeking a husband with stringent conditions attached -- no premarital sex and no sex for the first three years of marriage.
Tu Shiyou, a 38-year-old single woman runs the website Preserve Virginity that is dedicated to promoting virginity before marriage. She posted a personal ad online to seek a husband, reported China Daily citing rednet.cn.
The prospective husband has to meet certain conditions, including no sex before marriage and no sex life during the first three years of marriage.
Her message sparked a heated online debate and was forwarded almost 10,000 times in one hour on Sina Weibo, a microblogging website.
While some said that Tu won`t be able to find a husband due to these requirements, others said she was trying to promote herself.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!