Chris Christie, Hillary Clinton polled `hottest` US politicians
Washington: A new poll has declared New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton are the "hottest politicians" in the United States.
The Christian Science Monitor reports that Christie`s rating is impressive, given his experience is less than four years as a governor, compared to Hillary Clinton`s lengthy political career.
The Quinnipiac University national poll used `hottest` quotient to judge personalities that could generate warm and favorability feelings from respondents.
Governor Christie, a Republican, was rated at 53.1 degrees on the notional thermometer. While, Hillary Clinton, a Democrat, came on second place with 52.1 degrees.
Senator Elizabeth Warren (D) of Massachusetts was ranked third at 49.2 degrees.
President Obama, at 47.6, shared the same hotness quotient with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D) of New York at the fourth position.
Sixth was Senator Ted Cruz (r) of Texas, at 46.8.
The lowest-ranking politicians were all congressional leaders.
Finally, the results of this survey are squishy for all because the percentage of respondents, who said they did not have an opinion about the relative hotness of many of the listed politicians, was very high.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India