Chris Christie, Hillary Clinton polled `hottest` US politicians
Washington: A new poll has declared New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton are the "hottest politicians" in the United States.
The Christian Science Monitor reports that Christie`s rating is impressive, given his experience is less than four years as a governor, compared to Hillary Clinton`s lengthy political career.
The Quinnipiac University national poll used `hottest` quotient to judge personalities that could generate warm and favorability feelings from respondents.
Governor Christie, a Republican, was rated at 53.1 degrees on the notional thermometer. While, Hillary Clinton, a Democrat, came on second place with 52.1 degrees.
Senator Elizabeth Warren (D) of Massachusetts was ranked third at 49.2 degrees.
President Obama, at 47.6, shared the same hotness quotient with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D) of New York at the fourth position.
Sixth was Senator Ted Cruz (r) of Texas, at 46.8.
The lowest-ranking politicians were all congressional leaders.
Finally, the results of this survey are squishy for all because the percentage of respondents, who said they did not have an opinion about the relative hotness of many of the listed politicians, was very high.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir