`Christians might end up being slaves in US by 2060`
New York: The American Family Association, a conservative religious group, has warned that by the year 2060, Christians could be treated "like African Americans were prior to civil rights”.
It also warned that the family unit as it is known today could be dissolved and America could have a Muslim president.
The message was written by Donald Wildmon, the founder and chairman of the AFA, the Huffington Post reports.
The AFA was founded in 1977 by Wildmon, who was a pastor in Mississippi at the time. The conservative, anti-gay, anti-abortion group’s mission is "to inform, equip, and activate individuals to strengthen the moral foundations of American culture, and give aid to the church here and abroad," according to its website.
The group has run a number of controversial campaigns in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone