Christie locks horns with Jindal over `stupid party` jibe
Washington: The Jersey politician reportedly took aim at Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal who had said that Republicans need to stop being the `stupid party` and needed to learn to `talk like adults`.
Chris Christie told Republicans that he will not call them the ` stupid party` as the election was over and he simply wants to taste victory and not get in esoteric debates, the New York Daily News reports.
He further said that he was there to win and dismissing some folks who believed that their job was to be college professors.
Jindal is the latest Republican with presidential prospects to get splashed with Christie`s spouting critiques of his own party, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO