Christie locks horns with Jindal over `stupid party` jibe
Washington: The Jersey politician reportedly took aim at Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal who had said that Republicans need to stop being the `stupid party` and needed to learn to `talk like adults`.
Chris Christie told Republicans that he will not call them the ` stupid party` as the election was over and he simply wants to taste victory and not get in esoteric debates, the New York Daily News reports.
He further said that he was there to win and dismissing some folks who believed that their job was to be college professors.
Jindal is the latest Republican with presidential prospects to get splashed with Christie`s spouting critiques of his own party, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step