Cleveland abduction culprit Ariel Castro wandering naked in jail
London: Ariel Castro, the man accused of abducting and raping three women for over a decade in his US home, is wandering around naked in his cell and later complained the guards about being cold.
The 52-year-old is living like an animal as he awaits trial, it has been revealed.
On one occasion guards had to confiscate two loose threads from his mattress after Castro tried to use them to floss his teeth.
According to the Daily Star, Castro kept three women as sex slaves for a decade at his house inCleveland, Ohio.
The jobless bus driver is facing three counts of rape and four counts of kidnapping, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore