Cleveland abduction culprit Ariel Castro wandering naked in jail
London: Ariel Castro, the man accused of abducting and raping three women for over a decade in his US home, is wandering around naked in his cell and later complained the guards about being cold.
The 52-year-old is living like an animal as he awaits trial, it has been revealed.
On one occasion guards had to confiscate two loose threads from his mattress after Castro tried to use them to floss his teeth.
According to the Daily Star, Castro kept three women as sex slaves for a decade at his house inCleveland, Ohio.
The jobless bus driver is facing three counts of rape and four counts of kidnapping, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 92 seats, BJP ahead in 73; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena, BJP supporters clash in Mumbai; Congress wiped out from state
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway