Cleveland ‘dungeon demon’ used to scare family with freaky female mannequin
Washington: Ariel Castro, the man who abducted and raped three women in his Cleveland home for roughly a decade, terrorized his family by driving around with a freaky female mannequin in his car.
Castro dressed the mannequin with a wig and jacket using the prop and frightened his family long before they knew about the extent of his crimes.
His relatives said that before abducting three women and brutalizing them for a decade, he kept the disturbing prop in the front passenger seat of his Volvo.
According to the New York Post, Frank Caraballo, Castro’s former brother-in-law, said that it was creepy and was one of those mannequins that would be modeling a jacket in a store. He built it up by putting a jacket on it and a black wig.
He used to torment his family with the dummy, once startling his then-wife, Grimilda Figueroa, so badly that she fell down a flight of stairs and hurt her head, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley