Cleveland ‘dungeon demon’ used to scare family with freaky female mannequin
Washington: Ariel Castro, the man who abducted and raped three women in his Cleveland home for roughly a decade, terrorized his family by driving around with a freaky female mannequin in his car.
Castro dressed the mannequin with a wig and jacket using the prop and frightened his family long before they knew about the extent of his crimes.
His relatives said that before abducting three women and brutalizing them for a decade, he kept the disturbing prop in the front passenger seat of his Volvo.
According to the New York Post, Frank Caraballo, Castro’s former brother-in-law, said that it was creepy and was one of those mannequins that would be modeling a jacket in a store. He built it up by putting a jacket on it and a black wig.
He used to torment his family with the dummy, once startling his then-wife, Grimilda Figueroa, so badly that she fell down a flight of stairs and hurt her head, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...