Cleveland ‘dungeon demon’ used to scare family with freaky female mannequin
Washington: Ariel Castro, the man who abducted and raped three women in his Cleveland home for roughly a decade, terrorized his family by driving around with a freaky female mannequin in his car.
Castro dressed the mannequin with a wig and jacket using the prop and frightened his family long before they knew about the extent of his crimes.
His relatives said that before abducting three women and brutalizing them for a decade, he kept the disturbing prop in the front passenger seat of his Volvo.
According to the New York Post, Frank Caraballo, Castro’s former brother-in-law, said that it was creepy and was one of those mannequins that would be modeling a jacket in a store. He built it up by putting a jacket on it and a black wig.
He used to torment his family with the dummy, once startling his then-wife, Grimilda Figueroa, so badly that she fell down a flight of stairs and hurt her head, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie