Cleveland ‘dungeon demon’ used to scare family with freaky female mannequin
Washington: Ariel Castro, the man who abducted and raped three women in his Cleveland home for roughly a decade, terrorized his family by driving around with a freaky female mannequin in his car.
Castro dressed the mannequin with a wig and jacket using the prop and frightened his family long before they knew about the extent of his crimes.
His relatives said that before abducting three women and brutalizing them for a decade, he kept the disturbing prop in the front passenger seat of his Volvo.
According to the New York Post, Frank Caraballo, Castro’s former brother-in-law, said that it was creepy and was one of those mannequins that would be modeling a jacket in a store. He built it up by putting a jacket on it and a black wig.
He used to torment his family with the dummy, once startling his then-wife, Grimilda Figueroa, so badly that she fell down a flight of stairs and hurt her head, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss