Climate indicators show renewed signs of El Nino: Australia
Sydney: The Pacific Ocean has warmed in the last two weeks, the Australian Bureau of Meteorology said on Tuesday, renewing signs of the development of an El Nino weather pattern.
The Pacific Ocean has warmed amid weak trade winds. Should the trend continue, more warming towards an El Nino is possible, the bureau said.
The bureau put the chance of an El Nino at at least 50 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?