Climate indicators show renewed signs of El Nino: Australia
Sydney: The Pacific Ocean has warmed in the last two weeks, the Australian Bureau of Meteorology said on Tuesday, renewing signs of the development of an El Nino weather pattern.
The Pacific Ocean has warmed amid weak trade winds. Should the trend continue, more warming towards an El Nino is possible, the bureau said.
The bureau put the chance of an El Nino at at least 50 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister