Cobra beer to be served at Queen`s Jubilee picnic
London: The Queen`s Jubilee picnic, to be held in the gardens of Buckingham Palace on June 4, will have an Indian connection -- beer.
Cobra beer, brainchild of Indian entrepreneur Lord Karan Billimoria, has been chosen as the sole supplier of beer for the picnic.
Cobra draught beer will be served to guests at the Jubilee Picnic, accompanying hampers provided by Heston Blumenthal and Waitrose, bottles of water from Hildon, and Moet and Chandon champagne.
Cobra is sold in tens of thousands of bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets across the UK and is exported to 40 countries worldwide, as well as being brewed and sold in India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan