Colombian army seizes nearly two tonnes of cocaine
Bogota: Colombian security forces have seized nearly two tonnes of cocaine in an operation in northwestern part of the country, officials said.
Troops seized 1,786 kilograms of cocaine near the town of Puerto Escondido in Cordoba province on late Tuesday, the army said in a statement.
The cocaine belonged to rightwing militia group Black Eagles that was demobilised in 2006 as part of a peace process with the government.
The military said the consignment was ready for shipment. No arrests were made in connection with the seizure so far.
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12) Result 2016 to be declared soon
- Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi Note 3 open sale today; no need for registration
- United Arab Emirates may build a mountain to increase rainfall!
- Premier League: Leicester City's triumph is the reason why we all love football, says Lionel Messi
- Who Humpty? It’s time for ‘Badrinath’ Varun Dhawan to hunt for his ‘Dulhania’ Alia Bhatt