Colorado shooter copied my hair colour: Prostitute
Washington: A redheaded hooker has said she had sex with James Holmes, who allegedly killed 12 people at a movie hall in Colorado, and added that the Batman-obsessed killer dyed his hair the same colour before carrying out the shooting rampage.
Prostitute Monica Hall, 25, told The Sun that Holmes “would grab her hair, sniff it and repeatedly pester her with questions like, `Are you a natural redhead?’”
“Whenever I said yes, he would smile,” The New York Post quoted Hall, as saying.
“He liked to touch my hair, and he told me the colour was good. When I saw after the shootings that he dyed his hair red, it sent a chill down my spine,” she added.
According to the report, Hall said she had two sexual encounters with Holmes, who injured nearly 58 people during the screening of the latest Batman film ‘The Dark Knight Rises’.
Their first romp, last August, was ‘relatively tame’, she said.
“At the time, Holmes seemed like ‘a nice guy, shy and nervous’,” she added.
Hall said that when Holmes ‘called her again in May to arrange a second sex session, it was a different story.’
“He was mean, and during sex he kept gripping my hands and wrists. Next morning, I discovered I had bruises,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...