Colorado shooter copied my hair colour: Prostitute
Washington: A redheaded hooker has said she had sex with James Holmes, who allegedly killed 12 people at a movie hall in Colorado, and added that the Batman-obsessed killer dyed his hair the same colour before carrying out the shooting rampage.
Prostitute Monica Hall, 25, told The Sun that Holmes “would grab her hair, sniff it and repeatedly pester her with questions like, `Are you a natural redhead?’”
“Whenever I said yes, he would smile,” The New York Post quoted Hall, as saying.
“He liked to touch my hair, and he told me the colour was good. When I saw after the shootings that he dyed his hair red, it sent a chill down my spine,” she added.
According to the report, Hall said she had two sexual encounters with Holmes, who injured nearly 58 people during the screening of the latest Batman film ‘The Dark Knight Rises’.
Their first romp, last August, was ‘relatively tame’, she said.
“At the time, Holmes seemed like ‘a nice guy, shy and nervous’,” she added.
Hall said that when Holmes ‘called her again in May to arrange a second sex session, it was a different story.’
“He was mean, and during sex he kept gripping my hands and wrists. Next morning, I discovered I had bruises,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal