Colorado shooter shot self-portraits before theatre attack
Centennial: James Holmes used a cell phone to take self-portraits the night that police say he shot up a Colorado theatre last year. He stuck out his tongue, smiled and posed with a Glock pistol.
Police showed the photos in court on Wednesday, along with pictures of the theatre they say Holmes took a month before the attack.
One photo shows an exit door like the one investigators say Holmes propped open the night of the attack, which left 12 dead and at least 58 injured.
The testimony came as a hearing to determine if Holmes will stand trial neared an end.
Defence attorneys announced they would not call any witnesses. They had been granted permission to call two witnesses to talk about Holmes` mental state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’