Commander of Belarussian Air Force taken to custody
Minsk: Commander of the Belarussian Air Force, Major General Igor Azaryonok has been taken to custody for alleged corruption, the Belarussian Interior Ministry said.
According to the Ministry`s information department, Gen Azaryonok is charged with gross bribe taking.
"A pretrial restriction measure in the form of custody has been chosen for him," a spokesman for the information department said yesterday.
"Also, charges have been issued to the general`s accomplice, who is a Russian citizen, and he is staying under arrest, too, right now," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!