Connecticut shooter’s father and brother ‘in shock’: Source
Washington: The father and older brother of the masked gunman, Adam Lanza, who is responsible for the Connecticut shooting massacre that killed over 20 children, are in absolute ‘shock’, according to a report.
His unidentified father, who lives in New York City, and his older brother, Ryan, 24, are now being interrogated by police authorities but are not suspects, a law enforcement source has said.
“Imagine the 24 year old – he`s lost his mother. Imagine the father, his son killed 20 kids. As for Adam, it looks like there`s mental history there” People.com quoted the source, as saying.
Adam died at the scene of the shooting that killed 20 children and six adults at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, the report said.
His mother, Nancy Lanza, was found dead at her home, it added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev