Construction of Bushehr nuclear plant on schedule: Russia
Tehran: The construction of Bushehr nuclear power plant by Russian experts in Iran is on schedule, Russia`s Energy Minister Sergei Shmatko said.
"We are doing our best to finalise this project," Shmatko told reporters after the bilateral meetings between Russian-Iranian intergovernmental commission here yesterday.
"The nuclear power plant is built completely, the plant`s systems are undergoing necessary tests under all IAEA requirements," he noted.
Shmatko reaffirmed that Russia and Iran "have no disagreements on the construction schedule of the nuclear power plant.”
"The tests are proceeding surprisingly well taking into account a long story of the Bushehr project, everything is under the schedule," the Russian minister added.
Shmatko also said the construction stage was complete and everything is ready for all tests and further start-up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya