Construction of Bushehr nuclear plant on schedule: Russia
Tehran: The construction of Bushehr nuclear power plant by Russian experts in Iran is on schedule, Russia`s Energy Minister Sergei Shmatko said.
"We are doing our best to finalise this project," Shmatko told reporters after the bilateral meetings between Russian-Iranian intergovernmental commission here yesterday.
"The nuclear power plant is built completely, the plant`s systems are undergoing necessary tests under all IAEA requirements," he noted.
Shmatko reaffirmed that Russia and Iran "have no disagreements on the construction schedule of the nuclear power plant.”
"The tests are proceeding surprisingly well taking into account a long story of the Bushehr project, everything is under the schedule," the Russian minister added.
Shmatko also said the construction stage was complete and everything is ready for all tests and further start-up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’