Construction of Bushehr nuclear plant on schedule: Russia
Tehran: The construction of Bushehr nuclear power plant by Russian experts in Iran is on schedule, Russia`s Energy Minister Sergei Shmatko said.
"We are doing our best to finalise this project," Shmatko told reporters after the bilateral meetings between Russian-Iranian intergovernmental commission here yesterday.
"The nuclear power plant is built completely, the plant`s systems are undergoing necessary tests under all IAEA requirements," he noted.
Shmatko reaffirmed that Russia and Iran "have no disagreements on the construction schedule of the nuclear power plant.”
"The tests are proceeding surprisingly well taking into account a long story of the Bushehr project, everything is under the schedule," the Russian minister added.
Shmatko also said the construction stage was complete and everything is ready for all tests and further start-up.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview