Construction of Bushehr nuclear plant on schedule: Russia
Tehran: The construction of Bushehr nuclear power plant by Russian experts in Iran is on schedule, Russia`s Energy Minister Sergei Shmatko said.
"We are doing our best to finalise this project," Shmatko told reporters after the bilateral meetings between Russian-Iranian intergovernmental commission here yesterday.
"The nuclear power plant is built completely, the plant`s systems are undergoing necessary tests under all IAEA requirements," he noted.
Shmatko reaffirmed that Russia and Iran "have no disagreements on the construction schedule of the nuclear power plant.”
"The tests are proceeding surprisingly well taking into account a long story of the Bushehr project, everything is under the schedule," the Russian minister added.
Shmatko also said the construction stage was complete and everything is ready for all tests and further start-up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users