Construction of Bushehr nuclear plant on schedule: Russia
Tehran: The construction of Bushehr nuclear power plant by Russian experts in Iran is on schedule, Russia`s Energy Minister Sergei Shmatko said.
"We are doing our best to finalise this project," Shmatko told reporters after the bilateral meetings between Russian-Iranian intergovernmental commission here yesterday.
"The nuclear power plant is built completely, the plant`s systems are undergoing necessary tests under all IAEA requirements," he noted.
Shmatko reaffirmed that Russia and Iran "have no disagreements on the construction schedule of the nuclear power plant.”
"The tests are proceeding surprisingly well taking into account a long story of the Bushehr project, everything is under the schedule," the Russian minister added.
Shmatko also said the construction stage was complete and everything is ready for all tests and further start-up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery