Cops make headway in Colorado prisons chief murder
Monument (Colorado): Police officials on Thursday said they had found a new lead in the murder of Tom Clements, the head of the department of corrections in the US state, who was shot dead at his home on Wednesday.
They however refused to divulge much into the investigations.
Tom Clements, 58, was shot on Tuesday evening (local time) when he answered the door of his home near the city of Colorado Springs, officials said.
Police were on the lookout for his killer, and said a "boxy" dark car was seen nearby.
Officials were quoted as saying that there was no evidence of an attempted robbery or break-in.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur