Cops throw petrol bombs at Prince William in `secret` training drill
London: The Duke of Cambridge was reportedly bombarded by police with petrol bombs at a secret riot-training facility, in order to prepare him for any dangerous situations.
The low-key training was to help Prince William, who will be taking on more royal duties with his wife Kate Middleton, learn how to protect him or his family if they were ever ambushed, the Daily Star reported.
The secret drill was brought to light by the daughter of one of the officers involved in the exercise, after she wrote on a social network that her dad threw a petrol bomb at William.
The clandestine exercise reportedly took place at the Metropolitan Police`s riot-training centre that consists of a mock-up of a small town, complete with roads, houses, shops and even a nightclub.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister