Cops throw petrol bombs at Prince William in `secret` training drill
London: The Duke of Cambridge was reportedly bombarded by police with petrol bombs at a secret riot-training facility, in order to prepare him for any dangerous situations.
The low-key training was to help Prince William, who will be taking on more royal duties with his wife Kate Middleton, learn how to protect him or his family if they were ever ambushed, the Daily Star reported.
The secret drill was brought to light by the daughter of one of the officers involved in the exercise, after she wrote on a social network that her dad threw a petrol bomb at William.
The clandestine exercise reportedly took place at the Metropolitan Police`s riot-training centre that consists of a mock-up of a small town, complete with roads, houses, shops and even a nightclub.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal