Corpses end up on street near Russia morgue
Moscow: An investigation has been launched in northwest Russia`s Leningrad region after several bodies were found lying in the street near a hospital, police said Thursday.
An inquiry established that several bodies were "temporarily" put on the street near the hospital in Lug city because the local morgue "lacked space".
Morgue managers said they were "overwhelmed with work", were short of hands and simply had no time to take the bodies inside. They later rectified the situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued