Couple sought to tie the knot on Yamanote train line service
Tokyo: East Japan Railway Co (JR East) said that it is seeking a couple who wants to get married on the Yamanote line that circles central Tokyo on October 14 aboard a specially chartered train to mark the service`s 50th anniversary.
The pair will celebrate their wedding while the train, departing from Ikebukuro Station, will complete a loop on "the railroad day," JR East said, adding that it can accommodate 80-120 guests.
Applicants must complete a form, available at http://www.jreast.co.jp/wedding/ and mail it to arrive by July 9, the company said. (Kyodo)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday