Crew error caused Ukrainian plane crash
Kiev: Investigators have blamed crew error for the February plane crash in Ukraine in which five people died and nine injured.
All the victims were soccer fans, heading for the European Champions League match between Germany`s Borussia Dortmund and Shakhtar Donetsk.
The probe found an error by the plane`s inexperienced crew caused a loss of airspeed during landing in bad weather, resulting in the tragedy, reported Xinhua citing
Vice Prime Minister Oleksandr Vilkul.
Ukrainian authorities have grounded the South Airlines, which operated the plane.
On February 13, the Soviet-designed AN-24 plane, which left the southern resort of Odessa with 52 people aboard, had crashed while landing at Donetsk airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list