Crew error caused Ukrainian plane crash
Kiev: Investigators have blamed crew error for the February plane crash in Ukraine in which five people died and nine injured.
All the victims were soccer fans, heading for the European Champions League match between Germany`s Borussia Dortmund and Shakhtar Donetsk.
The probe found an error by the plane`s inexperienced crew caused a loss of airspeed during landing in bad weather, resulting in the tragedy, reported Xinhua citing
Vice Prime Minister Oleksandr Vilkul.
Ukrainian authorities have grounded the South Airlines, which operated the plane.
On February 13, the Soviet-designed AN-24 plane, which left the southern resort of Odessa with 52 people aboard, had crashed while landing at Donetsk airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL