‘Cut ties, give dirty looks to destroy Israel’
Tehran: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said that war was not essential destroy Israel, and that it could be achieved if regional states cut their ties with the Jewish nation.
“The destruction of the Zionist regime does not necessitate making war,” News24 quoted Ahmadinejad, as saying.
“If countries of the region cut ties with the Zionists and give them dirty looks, it will spell the end of this puppet regime,” he added.
Ahmadinejad is known for making fiery speeches against Iran`s arch foe Israel.
He has even dubbed Israel a “cancerous tumor” that is destined to be eliminated from the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured