Danish court finds 4 guilty of terrorism
Copenhagen: A Danish court has found four men guilty of planning a terrorist attack on a newspaper that published a blasphemous drawing in 2005.
The four are Sweden residents who had been under surveillance by Swedish and Danish intelligence agencies and were subsequently arrested in December 2010, just hours before the foiled attack.
Investigators say the men were planning a shooting spree at the Jyllands-Posten`s Copenhagen offices. The four men were convicted today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?