Danish police: Blast suspect may have Belgium link
Copenhagen: Danish police say evidence
suggests the French-speaking man who set off a small explosion
at a Copenhagen hotel could have links to Belgium.
Police spokesman Svend Foldager says police have not
identified the man, but said he had bought a bus ticket to
Belgium before the blast Friday.
In a move to identify the suspect, who carried documents
relating to three different identities, police on Sunday
released photos and surveillance camera footage from the hotel
and a Copenhagen post office.
The man was arrested in a park Friday after being seen
running from the blast site. There were no injuries. Police
has previously said the blast could be terror related, but
Foldager said today they have no information that the man
could be "part of something bigger."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed